Saturday, July 25, 2009

Me, myself

A lot of people have recently commented that I have changed a lot since they last met me or interacted with me, and the truth is I definitely have over the last 3 years or so. So let me define my new self here just to keep you people updated ( as if anybody from the past reads this blog :P), but still let me complete my responsibilities.

1. To begin with I am more interested in Mozart, Paul McCartney, Bach, Nicholas Hooper and so on than I am in Metallica, Tiesto or Slipknot.

2. I spend more time reading than I do chatting, socializing, driving, playing combined together.

3. I am single.

4. I cannot eat spicy food everyday anymore.

5. I have no problems staying awake for days at a stretch if its for programming.

6. I really really want to do a PHD from a good school, and I still may opt to enroll for it.

7. I am a strong believer of Murphy's Law.

8. Now I understand European movies, at least much more than before.

9. Evolution is the motto of life.

There are also some things about me which have not changed at all

1. F rule still applies :P, I am sure all the dudes reading this will understand well. Blonds still rule.

2. Favorite vacation destination is still GOA.

3. I am still a boy unwilling to give in.

4. I still am attracted to luxury like a moth to a flame.

5. I still am lazy.


Hope this helps.

Adios

2 comments:

  1. I have been thinking about it ever since I came to Syracuse.

    http://nawabs-life.blogspot.com/2007/07/phd_14.html

    ReplyDelete