I am mentally tired of this bullshit. For the last 20 years of my life I have worked for this day and when it comes its not even a day its actually the dawn of an era and I am supposed to make daylight for my career out of the setting Sun. I did nothing wrong enough to deserve these times, well not in this life.
Anyways I do not wanna become the cribbing baby, I am very much up for the GAME even if I am on a side which has zero chances of winning. But I guess the time has come to stop for a moment and refresh the mind. And there is only place on Earth where I think that can happen and its back home, well not literally but its GOA. The best vacation I ever spent in life was in GOA, the place has a sound of tranquility about it, its not expensive, has beaches and of course barrels of liquor. Anyways my motive behind the trip would be peace of mind and relaxation. I am starting one last phase of trying really really hard to find a job and if it does not work out then its gonna be Viva La Goa.
So by 15th August either I would be in Goa or I would be employed and playing games on PS3 and honestly that sounds a future to look forward to either ways :D.
Adios
How our apartment dealt with cat menace!
4 years ago
Goa in the rains rocks. Just back from there.
ReplyDelete