Tuesday, January 3, 2012

2012 starts with GOA

I must confess 2011 was a better year than what I had expected it to be, though I had very moderate expectations to begin with. It was not one of my best years but for sure it could have been worse. Career wise I made a few ripples, got to work on a couple of exciting projects. Personal life wise I am where I was at the end of 2010 i.e. nowhere, but that is absolutely fine with me for now. Home and family wise everything is calm and peaceful, all in all I would label 2011 as my best year in the last three years. Thank you god for this breather after 2009 and 2010.

A couple of my friends asked me about my new year resolution and after some thought I could only come up with the most obvious one, getting back to where I belong in my career (as of now I am a few thousand miles away :D ).

As a custom I have stayed indoors for the night of 31st Dec three years in a row now and 2012 was started the same way. Nevertheless January has to be made happening and so tonight I am heading to Goa for five days of vacation :) .

May 2012 be the year where the world finally starts to move towards peace and prosperity.

Ciao

No comments:

Post a Comment