Sunday, November 6, 2011

English Hons, anybody?

I am looking for a English or any other Language student/scholar to critique some of my writing assignments. Anybody want to help me?

I can pay in cash or kind if you are good at it. E-mail me at mishra.shantanu1 at the rate gnail dot com if interested.

Ciao

15 comments:

  1. Forget what I am doing, my tracker tools are begging the question what are geeks doing on Windows 7? Pissed with Ubuntu 11.xx blunders ?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mailed from office laptop running Win7.. but yeah the fischer price desktop of all the new OSs suck!.. I'm going back to minix now!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Finally ST-Ericsson migrated to Windows 7...:P

    ReplyDelete
  4. Naaaahhh, it will be a cold day in hell before they do that. Anything which can enhance productivity or make work faster is a strict no-no, you should know that. :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. lol...it means all my efforts are in vain...:-(

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sadly yes, but at least you learnt that this company is not the right place to pursue a career, be happy about that. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yes you are saved from this mess, but who knows that you did not end up with a bigger mess? :D

    And FYI blog comments is not my preferred medium of chit chat.

    ReplyDelete
  8. so true...have a great time...:-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. As a suggestion forget and forgive IT, go back to Computer Science, that is where real careers are made, IT is just a lazy and lame way of getting a paycheck.

    IT is just a ugly and unwanted child of Comp Sc, sadly that is the only child our country loves.

    ReplyDelete
  10. So,why are you thr(IT)?...:-o

    ReplyDelete
  11. Firstly I do not work for IT.

    Secondly .... you don't need to know secondly. :D

    ReplyDelete
  12. That's rude to a person you know from years...:-)

    ReplyDelete
  13. I thought I was not supposed to know your identity. :D

    ReplyDelete