Sunday, August 14, 2011

How do I describe myself ?

A very intriguing thought came to my mind just now, "I am twenty seven years old and who am I at twenty seven? What have i made of myself in all these years". So I will write it down and along the way think to find the answers for the question. My defining characteristics would probably be something like this thought not in any order of importance,

1. Student of Maths, Science and Technology, I work with Technology and love to read about anything that requires/d reason and logic.
2. Audiophile, I just cannot tolerate bad earphones or speakers, music from bad earphones is like looking at Monalisa drawn by Hitler, for those of you who don't know, Hitler was an aspiring painter before he turned to politics.
3. Reader of astrology, I read and observe and take notes but I don't consider it as science as there are no mathematical proofs in favor of the predictions, however I do not discard it either, the legend which has persisted for thousand of years must have some mettle to it.
4. Friend to fifteen or so human beings.
5. Soccer Enthusiast, I follow major football (Soccer for the yanks) competitions around the world with passion and regularity.
6. Somewhat lazy.
7. Peace lover, nobody really wins a war, there are just survivors.
8. The only kind of girls I would want to see are the well cultured, well kept, neat and tidy ones.


[Added 23rd Aug] 9. I like to take care of my health and body even if that means saying FU to my boss for work he expects out of me outside of the usual 45 hours/week. I don't mind spending any amount of hours at work as long as it leaves me sufficient time for an hour and a half of gym in a day and at least 6 hours of sleep.

Maybe I will add to this list before I turn 28. :)

Ciao

No comments:

Post a Comment