Bola tha mast cheez hai..chicago mein suna he nahi tune :P :)
:):)...m in love wid your voice..n d best thing is you will never know who i am...:P:P
@AnonymousHave you heard of Google Analytics? I even know the color of the chair you were sitting on. :D
Roflmao...lets see..:P:P
@AnonymousSince you are so keen on playing and I am bored so lets start in "Gurgaon".
no.1: "lets see" was in reference with your Google Analytics..:Dno.2: i know you are a bore but i am not an amuser..:)
@AnonymousThat is just plain rude :(
:-D
Bola tha mast cheez hai..chicago mein suna he nahi tune :P :)
ReplyDelete:):)...m in love wid your voice..n d best thing is you will never know who i am...:P:P
ReplyDelete@Anonymous
ReplyDeleteHave you heard of Google Analytics? I even know the color of the chair you were sitting on. :D
Roflmao...lets see..:P:P
ReplyDelete@Anonymous
ReplyDeleteSince you are so keen on playing and I am bored so lets start in "Gurgaon".
no.1: "lets see" was in reference with your Google Analytics..:D
ReplyDeleteno.2: i know you are a bore but i am not an amuser..:)
@Anonymous
ReplyDeleteThat is just plain rude :(
:-D
ReplyDelete