My Motorola A780 was almost 2 years old and i thought it was time to bid farewell and retire the oldie and buy myself something new. My latest acquisition is a NOKIA 8600 Luna mobile phone. The phone is an absolute beauty and is by far the most expensive phone I have ever bought.

As much as I am impressed with its looks, i tend to think was it worth all the money i spent on it? It costs as much as an IPhone and doesnt even has one third of its features. I always wanted a small sleek phone and so Apple's chick was never in the race but the beauty of this phone has come at a very high premium. Maybe thats what is always true about beauty, it always comes at a high premium, so i am still left with a question inside me, Is beauty really worth all the effort?
Ciao
No comments:
Post a Comment